Preparation: 15 minutes.
Cook time: 20 minutes.
Servings: 4 servings
1 package of Fleur de Mirabel
2 VÔG mini cucumbers
1 big sweet potato, cut in cube
1 1/2 cup of chickpeas
1 cup of quinoa
A few pecans
1/2 tsp or 2.5 ml of onion powder
1/2 tsp or 2.5 ml of smoked paprika
1 garlic glove
For the dressing
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 tbsp or 15 ml of maple syrup
1 tbsp or 15 ml of soy sauce
1 tsp or 5 ml of sesame oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Cut the sweet potato into cubes. In a bowl, mix the chickpeas and the sweet potato cubes, with a drizzle of olive oil, the smoked paprika, the onion powder and the garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and bake for about 20 minutes (until the potatoes are tender).
- Prepare the quinoa according to the instructions.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and the cucumber into slices.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and garnish with the dressing and few pecans.
red & green salanova™ lettuce (x2)More information More information
crispy & salanova™ living lettuce (x3)More information More information
organic english cucumberMore information More information
organic mini cucumbersMore information More information