Preparation: 40 minutes.
Cook time: 10 minutes.
Servings: 5 servings
A few Boston lettuce leaves
2 chicken breasts
2 mini cucumbers
1 red onion
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp of sugar
4 tbsp or 60 ml of red wine
1 tsp or 5 ml of smoked paprika
1 tsp or 5 ml of dried oregano
30 g of crumbled feta cheese
6-8 pitted Kalamata olives
1 tbsp or 15 ml of tahini
1 bunch of basil
1 bunch of cilantro
- Marinate the chicken: In a bowl, mix the chicken breasts with the smoked paprika the juice of half a lemon and a drizzle of olive oil. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Setup: Slice the cucumbers and the onions. Chop the garlic. Separate the basil and cilantro leaves from their stems.
- Make the pickled onions: In a small saucepan, heat 60 ml of water with the red wine vinegar, the sugar and a pinch of salt. Place half of the red onion slices in a bowl and pour the water and vinegar mixture over the onions. Allow marinating until ready to serve.
- Make the sauce: In a blender, make a sauce with the basil leaves, the cilantro leaves, the tahini, the garlic and the juice of half a lemon.
- Cook the chicken: In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Lower the heat and cover. Cook another 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Once cooked. Cut in pieces.
- Serve: Top the lettuce leaves with the chicken, the olives, the pickled onions, the sauce and the crumbled feta cheese.
butter lettuce (x2)More information More information
butter lettuce (x3)More information More information
living butter lettuce (x1)More information More information
living butter lettuce (x3)More information More information