Preparation: 30 minutes.
Cook time: 20 minutes.
Servings: 2 servings
200 g of linguine
2 red peppers, cut into pieces
1/2 yellow onion, cut into pieces
1/2 cup of 15% cream
3 tbsp or 45 ml of grated parmesan
1/2 ciabatta bread, torn into pieces
2 tbsp or 30 ml of capers
A few fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 ° F.
- Place the peppers and onion on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Drizzle with oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, transfer them to a blender with the cream, parmesan, a drizzle of oil and pulse until you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Add the pieces of bread to the pan and cook 4-6 minutes until crispy.
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes. Keep 1/4 cup of the cooking water then drain.
- Toss the pasta with the roasted pepper sauce and cooking water. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish the pasta with the capers, basil, croutons and a drizzle of olive oil to taste.
organic peppersMore information More information