2 red peppers
2 tomatoes, cut into wedge
200 g of feta cheese
1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tsp or 5 ml of smoked paprika
1/2 baguette, break into bite-size pieces
2 tbsp or 30 ml of chopped pistachios
Some basil leaves
- Preheat the oven on “broil” mode and place the whole peppers on a baking sheet. Cook until the skins of the peppers are black, about 10 to 15 minutes, turning them every 5 minutes so that each side is nicely blackened. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil. Leave to rest for a few minutes. Remove the skin from the peppers to keep only the flesh and then cut into pieces.
- In a food processor, blender or using a mixing arm, whisk the feta with the Greek yogurt and 1 or 2 tbsp of water. Whisk until smooth. Salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Toast the bread pieces, 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of olive oil with the garlic and smoked paprika.
- Place the whipped feta on the bottom of a plate. Place the tomato quarters, roasted peppers and pieces of toasted bread. Garnish with the chopped pistachios, smoked paprika oil and a few basil leaves.
organic peppersMore information More information