Preparation: 15 minutes.
Servings: 2 servings
200 g of salmon, tartar quality
2 VÔG mini cuncumbers
1 curly lettuce
1 cup of basmati rice
Sesame seeds (optionnel)
For the sauce
2 tbsp or 30 ml of mayonnaise
1 tbsp or 15 ml of sriracha
1 tsp or 5 ml of honey
- In a small pan, put 1 cup of basmati rice and two cups of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until tender.
- Cut the mango and VÔG mini cucumbers in dices and tho avocado in slices. Cut the lettuce into small pieces.
- Cut the salmon into medium cubes.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Divide the rice in two bowls, then garnish with all the ingredients. Finish with the sauce and sesame seeds.
organic mini cucumbersMore information More information