Preparation: 30 minutes.
Cook time: 20 minutes.
Servings: 4 servings
1/2 cup of millet
1 cup of water
1 tbsp or 15 ml of rice vinegar
1 tbsp or 15 ml of maple syrup
1 can of 142 g of baby clams, freshly cut
2 tbsp or 30 ml of japanese or regular mayonnaise
1 tbsp or 15 ml of hot sauce (sriracha or sambal oelek)
1 tsp or 5 ml of paprika
1 head of Gen-V Boston lettuce
4 rice papers
4 nori sheets
1 avocado, cut in 8
8 asparagus, baked "al dente"
2 oranges, in supremes
1/2 cup of Rice Krispies
1/4 cup of green onions, grossly cut
- Bring to a boil the water and millet. Reduce heat to low and cook for 20 min.
- Add vinegar and maple syrup, mix, cool.
- In a bowl, mix the clams, mayonnaise, green onions, hot sauce and paprika. Refrigerate.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, spend a rice paper under water and place on a clean cutting board, overlay a sheet of nori on the rice paper.
- Place the millet, two avocado strips, two asparagus, a row of orange supremes, a quarter of the clam mixture, puffed rice and 4 Gen-V Boston lettuce leaves, rolled.
- Lift and gently loosen the rice paper protruding from the cutting board and roll firmly holding the roll of both hands.
- The recipe can produce up to 4 rolls.
butter lettuce (x2)More information More information
butter lettuce (x3)More information More information
living butter lettuce (x1)More information More information
living butter lettuce (x3)More information More information